Precautionary measures relating to Corona virus
Your health is our priority
Never before like this year does it seem that the way to perceive a holiday has changed. Given the emergency passed, we have adopted the highest hygienic - sanitary standards, keeping unchanged however the sense of comfort, relaxation and the spirit of hospitality.
We feel we are fortunate to be situated at 891m a.s.l. on Monte di Mezzocorona, a place where green is the dominate colour, nature thrives and the hiking paths are many and varied. Ours is a small property: a family run hotel with only 8 spacious and comfortable rooms and suites, a cosy hotel where authenticity and hospitality are at home.
We work, having as our objective your health and safety. For this reason we are constantly informed about the situation, ready to adopt all the necessary procedures and to train our staff accordingly.
The following precautionary measures are in place:
- The staff respect the minimum distance of 1m; we invite our guests to do the same.
- All the staff of our hotel wears protective masks and, in the communal areas, this obligation is also valid for the guests.
- In the communal areas we ask you to respect the maximum number of people allowed to avoid crowding.
- Throughout the hotel there are dispensers of hand disinfectant available.
- Every room is cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals; in particular hand rails, contact surfaces, door handles, work surfaces, etc.
- We ensure that all the communal areas are ventilated frequently.
- Respect of the minimum distance in front of the desk.
- We prefer electronic payments.
Restaurant and terrace
- In the restaurant and on the terrace the distance between the tables has been increased.
- Access is allowed to a maximum number of people to avoid crowding.
- Breakfast is served with a vast choice and many highlights during the week.
- Take away: now you can even enjoy our meals in the middle of nature (every day except Wednesday).
- Daily cleaning with sanitation of all surfaces.
- We ask you to air the room frequently.
- We ask you to wash and disinfect your hands prior to leaving your room and to wear a face mask.
Outdoor hydro-massaging pool
- The hydro-massaging pool may be booked privately but only by people staying in the same room.
Should you wish to receive further information regarding our hygienic-sanitary regulations or on the current situation in Trentino and in Italy, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will endeavour to reply to all your questions.
Favourable cancellation conditions
Due to the current situation, we have modified our cancellation policies to render them more flexible.
Free cancellation up to 3 days before arrival:
- Until 23.11.2020
- 04.12 - 25.12.2020
- 06.01 - 11.02.2021
- 21.02 - 28.02.2021
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival:
- 11.02 - 21.02.2021
- 28.02 - 04.04.2021
Free cancellation up to 14 days prior to arrival:
- 25.12 - 06.01.2021